The Hosted Leader Programme has been specifically designed for school leaders to get the most out of their experience of our portfolio of events and content.
We have plenty of exciting live events lined up for the rest of 2022, from the Schools & Academies Show Birmingham to the Independent Schools Conference, offering exclusive access to interactive networking sessions, keynote presentations from the UK's most prominent education speakers, best practice case studies and interactive exhibitions.
By signing up to our Hosted Leader Programme, you will benefit from:
- Exclusive access to the Hosted Leader Lounge at the Schools & Academies Show Birmingham 2022 including tea, coffee and refreshments.
- The opportunity to contribute to the Schools & Academies Show content, either through speaking slots at the live shows or through dedicated Q&A sessions and focus groups
- Pre-event goodie bag ahead of the Schools & Academies Show Birmingham 2021
- A 25% discount for themselves or a colleague at the Higher Education Conference or Independent Schools Conference 2022
- Opportunity to attend the National Schools Awards 2022 (tickets available upon application)
- A 10% Discount on tickets at our sister division; Inside Government Forums (hyperlink to their IG Schools page)
- Exclusive access to highly topical roundtable sessions throughout the year with like-minded education leaders
- One of our longstanding procurement partners will be hosting dedicated Procurement Clinics where hosted leaders can sign up a member of their team to benefit from this free training
- A dedicated member of the Schools & Academies Show team will help all Hosted Leaders to line-up meetings during the show with leading suppliers which match their procurement, purchasing and tender requirements.