Hosted by and delivered in partnership with MHR International
Overcoming Back-Office & Payroll Challenges in your School in the New Academic Year
Tuesday 29th September 2020 | 11:00AM - 11:45AM
The Schools & Academies Show are delighted to offer you the opportunity to register for our free webinar delivered in partnership with MHR International. The session will look at the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on school and academy back-office operations, in particular payroll and HR departments, and how to ensure you are prepared for what is sure to be a challenging academic year for every institution.
This highly interactive 45-minute session will include short case-studies from establishments that have had to manage their back-office systems remotely during lockdown and the challenges they overcame. You will have the opportunity to learn from these real-life examples from peers whilst also taking part in a dedicated Q&A session at the end with school leaders.
Key topics covered will include:
• The importance of ensuring you have access to your HR data remotely
• How to bring your school’s data to life and use it proactively to support decision-making
• Improving your access to reporting systems remotely and understanding the legislative requirements of the sector
• Tips and techniques other establishments used during lockdown whilst managing back-office functions
• Reacting to potential local lockdowns and ongoing COVID-19 safety measures to ensure minimal disruption to back office functions
Simply complete our registration form to secure your place at this webinar. If you have any questions about the webinar or about registering, then please contact our team at email@example.com.