Implementing EdTech: How technology can enhance teaching and learning following COVID-19
- Bukky Yusuf, Senior Leader, Edith Kay School and Member of the EdTech Summit Steering Committee
- Alessandro Bilotta, Content Lead, Schools & Academies Show and EdTech Summit
- Lauren Powell, Content Lead, IG Schools
Key Discussion Points:
- How has the education sector adapted to using technology in light of COVID-19?
- Post Covid-19: focus on recovery or drive to change the system?
- Addressing concerns around EdTech, from the perspective of staff, pupils and parents and carers: online safeguarding, access to tech and digital divide, data use and privacy.
- Exploring the benefits of EdTech, in terms of improving standards of teaching and learning
- Advice on how to implement EdTech on little or no budget
Hear from Bukky on how technology has assisted educators and learners during lockdown and what role it will play with pupils going back to school.